TREND ALERT- JUMPERS

Posted 1:11 PM by mizzeboni in Labels: ,
TREND ALERT- JUMPERS
The trend that is coming in full force on the red capret and the runway is jumpers. YES! But not the ones your mother forced you to wear against your will (or am I the only one?) umm.. But i digress. The trend that is being seen right now are jumpers on the runways of major design icons right now for their fall collection. I am in between on the look right now because I have seen some amazing ones (Ralph Lauren) and some not so amazing ones (about 3 of the ones in the pic above but I will not say which). They are making their way on the bodies on some of the top celebs and are catching on like wildfire. I am definately putting this on the trend alert list. I was looking on sites to see where you could find some in local stores, but I havent found much of anything right now so I am going to keep searching. Be on the lookout.



0 comment(s) to... “TREND ALERT- JUMPERS”

0 comments: